• Don’t have all your money, cards and ID in one place.
• Do take out only as much cash as you need for the day, and spread it around your person: in a money belt, a neck pouch inside your clothes, in hard-to-access pockets.
• Don’t flash your wallet around, especially in busy places.
• Do carry your wallet or purse in the front pocket of your trousers: it’s almost impossible for a pickpocket to steal it from there.
• Do leave the rest of your cash at your hotel in a safebox. If there’s no safe, lock your cash in a suitcase.
Post A Comment