Elizabeth “Eat, Pray, Love” Gilbert visited Indonesia, India and Italy in order to find herself, but life coach and author Lindsay Tighe says you simply need to ask yourself better questions to enjoy a happier life.
About 95% of our thoughts are repetitive, Tighe says, so it’s easy to get into routines of thought that give us the same results. But by asking a few simple questions and coming to our own conclusions, we’re more likely to act on the answers and make changes to our lives. To set in motion a memorable year, Tighe suggests these ten curly ones:
1. What do I want to have achieved by the end of next year?
2. How do I want to be feeling by the end of the year and what needs to happen to create those feelings?
3. What is the single most important thing for me to learn this year?
4. What do I want to be most proud of when I look back on the year?
5. What is the one thing I can change that will dramatically improve my work/life balance?
6. What can I do to step out of my comfort zone this year?
7. Who are the most important people to me and how can I let them know?
8. What will I do to stretch my mental capacity this year?
9. What is a secret dream I want to make happen this year?
10. What will I regret if I don’t do it; how can I make it happen?
Post A Comment